The Mini Hut self build comes with the following as standard:
AXEL and WHEELS
- Our unique black coatwd steel axels
- Six spoke 18" and 24" steel wheels
- Black plastisol coated corrugated roof sheets
- Industry leading roof formers crafted from steel, to create the perfect sturdy curve.
- Roof purlins
- Colour coded caps with screws
- The structual chassis is constructed from treated, kiln dried C24 timber.
- Constructed Wall Panels
- Breather membraine attached
- Two apertures created to your specification 1 for a window and 1 for a door liner.
INSTRUCTION GUIDE, SCREW AND BOLT PACK
- Instruction step guide with many pictures showing you how to assemble the hut with all the screws to put the hut together.
Our standard size is: 3m length, but the length can be extended as see below
- External measurements: 3000mm long, 2750mm high and 2105mm wide (at widest point).
- Internal measurements of hut: 2800mm long, 2000mm (excluding curvature of roof), 1620mm wide.
- The self build 3m Kit is £2950.00
- The self build 3.6m Kit is £3750.00
- The self build 4m is Kit £4150.00
- The self buld arrives on a rolling chassis with all of the components sat on top including the screws and an assembly guide.
- If you only have a front door or a side gate, to gain access to your garden don't worry, the wheels simply can be taken off and the chassis and walls can be turned on there side and you can carry them in.
Designed to give you flexability of build, budget and who to use for what.
The following options can be added
PARTIALLY CONSTRUCTED MINI HUT £1500
We will assemble your 'flat pack' hut to create a structural shell ready for you to finish. (location terms apply)
INSTALLED DOOR LINER £250
Soft wood opening outwards door liner installed in the 'front' section of your hut
DOOR - why not shop around and buy your doords on line
Mini Hut Subfloor, insulation and top floor
The Mini hut is battened and ply boarded between the noggings, insulated and then boarded on top with moisture resistant chipboard to give a warm floor. We supply a kit for this where we will install the batten between the noggins for you during manufacture and leave you to cut the ply and chipboard and install the insulation when it arrives with you. £680.00
Purpose built steps created from treated C24 timber and painted black ready to go. £135
WINDOWS – Our bespoke hand crafted windows are the perfect addition to any hut, designed to allow more light in to the hut by increasing the glass to wood ratio.
The windows in our are on opening or opening (top hung, bottom opening) doubled glazed units. - please ask for oiur price list.
T&GV TIMBER CLADDING and batten
Beautiful treated timber cladding, enough to cover the hut. - please ask for oiur price list.
CORRUGATED CLADDING (several colour options)
Enough sheets and trim to cover the entire hut and around the door and a window. - please ask for oiur price list.
ADDITIONAL APETURES FOR WINDOWS
We include one apeture for a window in the self build package and one for a door if additional are required there is a charge of £75 per apeture created.
We can provide various flooring solutions from Engineered Oak, Laminate, etc - please ask for oiur price list.
Various options to suit your preference and budget. - please ask for oiur price list.
MNI HUT AXELS, WHEELS, ROOF FORMERS & CORRUGATED ROOF SHEETS
These can be purchased as a 'Metal Pack' seprately so you can build your own hut from £1975
UK Delivery based upon easy access and a curb side delivery and within 100 miles of us is £380.00. (conditions apply)
If you are not going to start work creating your hut straight away we can proivide you with a wrap kit to protect the components from the elements.
If you require something different be it to another country or just to help you carry it to the location required. Just come and have a chat and we can work out a cost for the specific requirement.
All prices are subject top VAT
All propsals are valdi for 7 days only due to the increasing costs of steel and wood
SELF BUILD CONSULTATION
If you are buying one of our self build packs we will be delighted to spend time with you showing you (or your carpenter), not just how to assemble your 'flat pack' but;
- The best way we have found to install your sub floor, install insulation and then install the top floor, and some tricks of the trade.
- How to install the external cladding be it corrugated cladding, T&G or another external finish, where we have found it best to fix battens etc.
- How best to install your internal cladding given the curved roof, the tip and tricks we have learnt.
- Share some advise on how best to care for your hut when it is built.
- We are always happy to share with you colours and materials which we have found work together well.
Speak to us to find out the price