Our Tiny Home self build kit comes with the following as standard:
- External measurements: 9300mm long and 3500mm wide.
- Internal measurements: 9100mm long, 2400mm high (excluding curvature of roof), 3300mm wide.
- Our unique fixed chassis is 50mm steel box section, with a draw bar and 6 x 24" six spoke wheels all galvanised.
ROOF AND ROOF FORMERS
- The roof is made from black plastisol coated corrugated roof sheets
- Our roof formers are precision crafted from steel, to create the perfect sturdy curve
- Our strengthening bars are just the ticket to give your Tiny Home the strength it needs.
- Constructed wall panels using C24 4x2 treated timber and arrive already covered with breathable membrane.
- The warm floor is constructed ready for you to bolt on to the chassis.
- We include two double glazed windows
- We include one pair of double glazed doors in the self build package.
INSTRUCTIONS AND SCREW / BOLT PACK
- Step guide instructions with losts of pictures are included in the kit
SELF BUILD PACK FROM £19,979.00
- The self build kit arrives ready to be bolted together and the other components arrive carefully packed including the screws and an assembly guide.
- If you only have a front door or a side gate to gain access to you garden, don't worry. The chassis and the components can be walked through to the location where you are building.
The following options can be added and purchased separately, please do call us for prices.
Purpose built steps created from treated C24 timber and painted black ready to go.
Why not talk to us about our bespoke deluxe range of windows.
EXTERNAL TGV TIMBER CLADDING Treated timber claddiing and batten, enough to cover the hut and the feature roof former.
CORRUGATED CLADDING (several colour options)
Enough sheets, corner beads and trim to cover the entire hut and around the door and a window.
INTERNAL TGV TIMBER CLADDING Enough to cover the internal structural walls and the roof of the Tiny Home.
WALL INSULATION PACK
Enough insullation to keep your Tiny Home toasty in the winter.
BATHROOM WALL KIT
Installing a bathroom? Then make it easy and purchase our pre-built wall kit, which includes an internal door liner.
Talk to us about the besutiful 'Cubby Bed' which ensures a relaxing sleeping environment, whilst being a functional sleek storage area.
PARTIALLY ASSEMBLED FROM £3000.00
TURN KEY TINY HOME SOLUTION
- Want it all done and dusted and ready just to turn the key in the door of your newly fully completed Tiny Home?
- Call us to discuss your exact requirements for your bespoke turn-key Tiny Home solution!
- We will be delighted to discuss all the options for delivery that are the most cost effective going forwards.
- We are able to ship our self build products worldwide.
- All Prices are subject to VAT. @ 20%
- Call us today on 07876801901 for a no obligation discussion about your Tiny Home dreams.
- Let us see if we can make it a reality!
SELF BUILD CONSULTATION
If you are buying one of our self build packs we will be delighted to spend time with you showing you (or your carpenter), not just how to assemble your 'flat pack' but;
- The best way we have found to install your sub floor, install insulation and then install the top floor, and some tricks of the trade.
- How to install the external cladding be it corrugated cladding, T&G or another external finish, where we have found it best to fix battens etc.
- How best to install your internal cladding given the curved roof, the tip and tricks we have learnt.
- Share some advice on how best to care for your hut when it is built.
- We are always happy to share with you colours and materials which we have found work together well.
Call for pricing